When you place an order or create an account, we collect your identity details including your name, surname, language preference, address, email address and phone number.
When making a purchase, we also collect payment information, including payment method, credit or debit card data, information regarding purchases, returns and orders, billing details. Please read our policy regarding first orders.
We also collect location data, including the country from which you are accessing our website, whenever you log into your account, browse in our site, or scan a NADA DEBAJO item.
Please note that when asked to provide us with your personal information, certain fields will be marked as compulsory. This means that those fields are necessary to provide the service required by the customer.
HOW IS IT COLLECTED
We do not collect your personal data without your knowledge. This means that all the information previously mentioned is collected through forms filled out by the customer, normally when purchasing an item, or signing up for your account.
In this case, when you make an order, complete a transaction, verify your credit card or return an item, you must provide us with your personal information therefore accepting for it to be used for this specific reason.
WHY DO WE COLLECT IT?
The main reason we collect your data is primarily to offer you a better experience and functionality as you use our site. We collect your data to be able to offer the services you require, such as browsing our website or purchasing an item.
We also use this in the development and performance of our website, allowing us to make improvements by analysing the quality of our services. We also collect this for marketing purposes, in order to better serve you with more relevant recommendations, and finally, this helps manage your registration and account on our website in order to personalize your experience.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
In order to protect your data, we apply the following measures:
– Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
– Have transparent data collection procedures
– Include contract clauses and communicate on how we handle data
– Have data protection practices
– Password protect any file containing client data
– Use firewalls to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorised persons.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to make sure that you can exercise your rights. These are:
– To request access to your personal data.
– To request rectification of your personal data. By providing us with your information, you guarantee that it is true and undertake to notify us of any change or modification.
– To request that we delete your personal data in the event that it is no longer necessary for us to have them or we are no longer legally permitted to have them.
– To request cancellation of your personal data.
– To request limited treatment of your personal data.
– To withdraw your consent to us processing your data.
– To request portability of your personal data, this being the right to receive the data that we have in a structured manner to then be able to send it to another entity without impediments from us.
You may access your personal data and request the correction of inaccurate data or request withdrawal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, we seek the total privacy of the personal data of our customers and users. We take this opportunity to inform you that we do not transfer data that our customers and users have provided to any entity or organization.
However, the aforementioned may change in the event that:
– We are required to disclose your personal data by law to third parties, such as anti-fraud and prevention entities, financial institutions, etc.
– We are required to disclose your personal data to providers of logistic, transport and delivery services in order to provide the service you requested.
The continued use of our services after the notification of the amended terms will constitute the acknowledgement of the terms and their modifications and the agreement to abide and be bound by the policy as amended.
OPT OUT PROCEDURE
You can opt out at any time of any marketing communication you may have signed up for by emailing email@example.com. Your request will be treated within 48 hours.
Your data is controlled by NADA DEBAJO S.L., a company currently in existence and operating in Spain.
Name of the company: NADA DEBAJO S.L.
Roger de Lluria 91, 1o 2a Barcelona
Telephone: +34 606633928
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller of the personal data of the subject informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.